Mid Level PHP Developer
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Write “clean”, well-designed code.
- Follow industry best practices.
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Prioritize projects and daily activities.
- Willing to adapt to a new environment.
- Must be flexible and dependable.
- Must be able to mentor junior developers.
3+ Years Solid Development in:
- PHP 5+
- Yii Framework
- Bootstrap (Responsive coding for desktop, tablets and mobile)
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and how to work around them
- HTML and CSS expertise
- Writing SQL queries
- Working with MySQL as well as relational database concepts SEO friendly code
- Creating and Consuming Web Services
- High level of experience with any other PHP framework e.g Code Ignitor
- Produce detailed specifications (based on project).
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle (good to know SDLC)
- Accurately predict development timelines, be able to stick to them and react quickly to change
- Exposure to GIT version control and Agile Software Development methods
- Google AdWords and google analytics
- Minimum Diploma in IT
Full time / Permanent
* Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Click apply button and send your CV